Friday, September 5, 2008

The "PERFECT" hand bag

Even thought I have a shit load of handbags I want something that will last! I was going to cop a Speedy from LV but its just way toooooooo common here in NY. Who doesnt have one...real or fake its all over. I thought about copping a Marc Jacobs one but honestly I want one that I'll be able to pass to my daughter, lol. I remember when I was reading my Teen Vogue yrs ago I read about girls finding Chanel purses in thrift stores....so I took a chance and made my mother take me to every and I mean every thrift store in Texas, lol. I found a few but only one that had potential. It was blue, quilted, big gold chain and had the biggest C's that I ever seen on a purse. I was in love. But it was all scrathed up and I had to spray paint it black. It was def worth it and I still have it today. Something about a Chanel screams class and elegance. I cant wait till I cop my own wether its $2,000 or more I will own a Chanel quilted purse (I've stuck to these words since I can remember). So until my big fashion job comes along I'll be paying nomore than $700 for a bag, lol. While on http://www.bluefly.com/ I came across this fly ass Gucci hand bag that I cant get off my mind. I think this is the one, the one to fill the void until I cop my Chanel quilted purse, lol. The price isnt bad either.

Gucci
beige brown 'GG Plus' top handle bag
retail value: $835.00
bluefly: $668.00
you save 20%
.....thats why I Bluefly, lmfao.

No comments: