Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cut the sh.t already!

Alot of people stop me on the street daily and tell me how much they l.o.v.e my hair! Ty. As you can see I have a short hair cut. I've had it for more than a yr now. People always ask "Should I cut my hair?", "What will look cute on me?", "Who cuts your hair?" and the question's go on! lol. If you want to cut your hair and you've had medium or long hair all your life you might want to think about it. Ask yourself "Do I have the type of hair that can be cut and styled easily?", "Is this gonna be a big expense every month?"and etc. I get my hair done like once or twice a month. Where as some females w. short hair get it done maybe three times. I have a texture of hair that can easily be curled or flat ironed and I don't have to visit my stylist every week. Also make sure you go to someone that cuts well! You don't want to look a mess! Stylist's tend to get scissor happy, lol. Scissor happy= NO HAIR! lmao. Also be diffrent, play with short hair. I've had everything from a bob to purple streaks! Peep the pics below... these cuts are chic.

No comments: