Friday, August 15, 2008

Tote It.....

Ever get tired of carrying that leather bag around? I do. I was scared to rock totes because I thought they would make me look cheap and not CHIC, lol. Someimes I dont feel like carrying around my B. Johnson bag or the other ones that I have. I copped the Juicy Couture tote below(last one). I love it. I carried it to the beach and even shopping so I could have something to hold my bags. If you ever wanted a tote but had the same thoughts as me check these out. Im feeling the B. J one in the middle. I might have to cop it, lol.
See by Chloe
Rainbow Oversized Bag- $135
Found at Shopbop.com
Betsey Johnson Handbags
Prisoner of Love North/South Tote- $295
Found at Shopbop.com... I know its leather
and I dont really do peace signs but this is cute


Juicy Couture Tote- $75
Found at juicycouture.com. I have this one and I love it.

No comments: