Friday, August 15, 2008

Metropolitan Museum

Even though this is a fashion blog I do way more than shop people, lol. Today I visited the Metropolitan Museum. To my surprise they had a fashion exhibit. The exhibit is called Fashion Heroes: Fantasy and Fashion. The exhibit displayed runway looks inspired by super heroes. I loved it. Looks from Versace, Moschino, Balenciaga and other designers. Cameras were not allowed so I didn't get to snap any pics. Make sure you hit up the Metro Museum. I also walked through the Egyptian and Greek section.
This would be my dream bath tub...lol. I loved it.
Shirt & belt: Ralph Lauren
Jeans: Levi's
Tote: Juicy Couture
Galdiator Sandals: I forgot...lol
nothing speacial...lol...bad hair day too

1 comment:

Realyti said...

that tub is soo mean! My whole life would be "bathing" lol